Music Video by Rubén Patiño
- one of the main landmasses of the globe, usually reckoned as seven in number (Europe, Asia, Africa, North America, South America,Australia, and Antarctica).
- a comparable landmass on another planet.
- the mainland, as distinguished from islands or peninsulas.
- the Continent, the mainland of Europe, as distinguished from theBritish Isles.
- a continuous tract or extent, as of land.
- Archaic. something that serves as a container or boundary.
- 7. exercising or characterised by restraint in relation to the desires or passions and especially to sexual desires; temperate.
- 8. able to control urinary and fecal discharge.
- 9. Obsolete. containing; being a container; capacious.
- 10. Obsolete. restraining or restrictive.
- 11. Obsolete. continuous; forming an uninterrupted tract, as land.
abstinent, ascetic, celibate, abstemious, abstentious, austere, bridled, curbed, inhibited, modest, restrained, self-restrained, sober, temperate
Sedimented Content >Contagion
Connectedness > Semiotics
The internet’s completely over.
There is joy in repetition, there is joy in repetition, there is joy in repetition.
Prince, Joy in Repetition